It is almost 8 years since I last stepped into Hong Kong. The last visit was a on-the-way visit - a working trip dated back to 2010. This time, I was there with mum, and we were 100% as tourist! Hong Kong is not a 'new' place to me, but it's always close to me, probably because of the relatives staying there and more uniquely, the common language that we speak - Cantonese! This time, it's also a mother-daughter bonding trip! In this trip, we went to places that I had not explored much in the past. In fact, it's a very MTR-intensive trip - we got to all the places by MTR! There's always something new to learn about this place each time I come :)

✈️ 🍴 3 Dec: Home Sweet Home @ Hong Kong International Airport


First time having a seat at the upper deck of the A380 plane. The legroom is more spacious than I thought or I should say, more spacious than the one that I had when flew to London many many years ago (still, it was A380). Nevertheless, the entertainment system was the older type which was managed through the 'handheld' remote controller. I missed the convenience of the touch screen system in the A330 airbus.


The meal I ordered - Low fat/ low cholesterol meal. It's fish! Tasty :)
Still, it's tasty and it's followed by a cup of banana flavoured Häagen-Dazs ice cream.
Hm.... it's labelled to ensure that it will go to the right person :P



This is mum's seafood meal: Pasta with fish, and also smoked salmon salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment